1 Supervisory and 8 Coherent Channels
The Medium Level Receiver is based on the СLK_Card and EXP-Card (see block diagram). Sharing these cards allows the building of structures with up to 10 channels: 8 channels are identically synchronised by the buffer clock 5PB1104 (CLK_Card and EXP_Card), and 2 channels are synchronised directly by the TCXO 28.8. Note: the 10th channel is not shown on the diagram, but it is used as the power source for the EXP-Card. The 1st and 10th channel can be used in conjuction with channels 2…9 as coherent channels or remain independent (supervisory channels) for bandwidth monitoring or external management, e.g. I2C.
- ADC Resolution: 8 bit
- Clock: 28.8 MHz
- Temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO) : 2 PPM (2 PPM initial offset, 0.5-1 PPM temperature drift). Higher precision, e.g. 0.1, 0.5, 1.0 ppm, available on request.
- Female antenna port : SMA
- R820T2 tuner: 24 MHz – 1766 MHz (direct sampling with lower frequencies possible)
- Operation temperature: -10 to 60 ˚C
- USB powered bias tee: 4,5V
- Noise figure: 3.5 dB @ RF_IN
- Noise floor: –60 dBm
- Dimensions (RTL-SDR, CLK_CARD, EXP_CARD): 67 x 25 x 6 mm