- US7254708B2: Apparatus and method for wireless device set-up and authentication using audio
authentication—information, Intel Corp.
- US8285860B2: Efficient service discovery for peer-to-peer networking devices, Apple Inc.
- US9344339B2: Efficient service discovery for peer-to-peer networking devices, Apple Inc.
- US7380145B2: Modifying a power management algorithm based on wireless communication parameters, Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC
- Roberto Calvo-Palomino, Héctor Cordobés, Fabio Ricciato, Domenico Giustiniano, Domenico Giustiniano, Vincent Lenders: “Collaborative wideband signal decoding using non-coherent receivers”, IPSN 19
- Mauro Leonardi, Marco Maisano: “Degarbling Technique for Low Cost ADS-B Receivers”, IEEE 5th International Workshop on Metrology for AeroSpace, 2019
- W. Feng, G. Cherniak, J.-M Friedt, M. Sato: “Software defined radio implementation of passive RADAR using low-cost DVB-T receivers”, FOSDEM 2018
- M. Zahran: “Ultra Low-Cost Passive Software Defined Radar”, 2018
- Noori BniLam, Dennis Joosens, Jan Steckel, Maarten Weyn: “Low Cost AoA Unit for IoT Applications”, 13th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP). IEEE, 2019
- Sam Whiting, Dana Sorensen, Todd Moon: “Direction of Arrival Analysis on a Mobile Platform”, GNU Radio Conference 2017
- Sam Whiting, Dana Sorensen, Todd K. Moon,and Jacob H. Gunther: “Time and Frequency Corrections in a Distributed Network Using GNURadio”, GNU Radio Conference 2017
- Riley Nelson Pack: “Wideband Dual-Polarized Digital Direction of Arrival Sensors”, University of Colorado at Boulder, PhD Thesis, 2019